Mallorie Kaufman
NHP
The current stock quote for NHP is between 35.45 - 35.99. I think I may sell this stock because it hasn't been doing very well and it has been losing money. I will probably sel;l all of the stock when it goes up a little bit, to make back what I bought. If this was real I think I would have done more intense research to make sure I was making the right decisions of what stocks to buy. As well, I would have spoke to a professional stock brocker or some professional for their opinion.
a. APPLE:
The quote for apple is 265.10. My group earned $868.54 from this stock
and we would hold the stock the way it is. If this was my actual cash
i would have been more careful and found out more about the stock
before buying it. I would have still kept apple and would have bought
more stocks that represent popular and everyday used companies.
Zoya
Irina Poltarak
The current stock quote of TJX or T.J Max is $4,396.20. Ultimately, at the end of the game this stock made us 7.525or $330.80. I would buy more of these stocks because generally, it is not a very risky stock, it doesn't flop and rise at the drop of a hat, and for me, it made money. What i would've done differently however, was that i would've paid more attention to the stock market. I would follow stock activities and history more, and be a little more frugal in terms of bot just buying 500 shares because they're cheap. Also, it it was my money, i would devote a great deal more attention to the stock markets in general. I would expand my investments over a greater area of companies and be more serious about my investments.
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment